Tuesday, March 31, 2009

if i am audience

In a speech or essay, every writer or speaker always wants to catch people's attention and persuades them to understand his or her view point. He or she will make some jokes or pictures to let people feel not bored. if i am one of the audience in a speech, i really do not want to get into a boring speaker's speech or reading an old fashion essay because i will probably fall asleep or throw that paper away. The writer or speaker that will catch my attention, he or she must knows put some joke or humor conversation in speech and use some easy to example to persuade me to believe his or her opinions. Giving complicate or hard-understanding example only makes me do not want to care or believe on it. Hence, i would like the speaker gives me some easy example to guide me to his or her main point.

No comments:

Post a Comment